Specialist Clinically Led Support
Our service provides specialist rehabilitation for people with brain injuries. We provide the required support for people to regain their full potential for independence, choice and opportunity.
GRS provide a complete range of services, from post-hospital rehabilitation in their own homes or to long-term supported living or Residential Homes in the community.
- Acute Brain Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Alcohol and/or Drugs Related Brain Injury
- Poisoning or Exposure To Toxic Substances
- Neurological Illnesses
The Genesis Pathway
The complex nature of brain injuries often means that a specialist service is needed as people all have very differing and individual needs. Our people have the skills, knowledge and expertise to enable people to be their best after a brain injury.
- GRS provide a service that is ideally placed to support individuals with a brain injury to live independently in their own homes.
- GRS has developed a bespoke program of services tailored specifically for the individual, enabling the relearning of previous skills and new where possible.
- GRS adds expertise through our clinically led in-house Brain Injury team. We further develop compensatory strategies designed to reduce the impact upon the individual's daily living.
- GRS also recognise that a brain injury can have far-reaching consequences for relationships with partners, family members and friends and understand the challenges involved.
- GRS work with the individual and the people close to them to maintain and develop relationships as part of our focus on enabling individuals to achieve maximum independence and follow their chosen lifestyle.